JaimeArkin's Rec of the Week: 3/28-4/3

March 31, 2011

A Whole Lotta Trouble by jacndaniel
Review by JaimeArkin

Rating: M
Genre: Romance
Characters: Edward/Bella

Summary: After graduating from college, Bella makes her way to Vegas so she can marry her childhood sweetheart. An unexpected stop lands her in a lazy little town and on Edward's doorstep. Mechanicward meets Sassella ...Hijinx ensue... AH, OOC

jacdaniel opens her story with a determined Bella detailing her immediate goal in life and love…

The last time I crossed the California state line was 4 years ago. I was driving toward my bright future at San Diego State University. Now, I'm heading in the opposite direction and toward what I believe is the next step in my life. Jake. I'm going to meet Jake in Las Vegas, and I'm going to make all of his dreams come true. I, Bella Swan, am going to marry Jacob Black. That's right, in 8 hours, I will become Mrs. Jacob Black. Except I don't want to be Bella Black. So, maybe he can just become Jacob Swan, because I like my name.

But oh, how quickly our path can change when fate intervenes. In the case of this beautiful Bella hers alters significantly with seven little words…

"What can I do you for, gorgeous?" he asks. And I melt like a popsicle into a puddle of goo at his feet. I think I'm in a whole lotta trouble.

Humor and passion are weaved creatively through this wonderful Edward and Bella love story. jacndaniel has created such addictive and fascinating characters, you will be drawn in and anxious for more. The story maintains alternating points of view as the relationship builds. Edward details a heartbreaking tragedy in his past that makes for a intensely sympathetic character. Bella’s future has obviously taken a turn for new love, in the midst of her personal growth. The lemons are perfectly written, the emotion and desire are quite palpable.

All I can do is nod in response, and I feel him slide into me from behind. I didn't think that sex with Edward could get any better, but then again we have never done it from this angle. Having his hand pressed flat over my heart, while the other arm winds around my waist is like heaven. Even though he is behind me it feels more intimate somehow. My hand reaches down to touch him where we are joined, and Edward bites my shoulder.

"Don't stop, Bella. That feels amazing," he pants and pulls me tight against his chest.

I don't stop, and soon I feel the familiar tension low in my belly. It is sweet torture as it builds and builds.

"Let go, baby girl. Give me everything."

And I do. His words are all it takes to push me over the edge.

The lovers undoubtedly face personal demons and must overcome obstacles and distance on their journey. Your heart will be hoping and wishing for the sweetest happily ever after. jacndaniel, personally is the kindest soul, this is exemplified through her compassionate writing. Whole Lotta Trouble is a work in progress at eighteen chapters and a story that you should start now…you won’t regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment