Brand New Fic of the Week: 1/24-1/30

January 26, 2011

Red by 22blue

Rating: M
Genre: Drama/Angst
Characters: Edward/Bella

Summary: Winner in the Beyond the Pale Contest. BxE, OOC, Rated M for mature themes and explicit content. "As she walked by, he imagined traces of her lipstick left on his neck… then his stomach and..."

Bella parted her scarlet lips, the tip of her tongue barely visible, she asked, "What do you want?"
 As Edward cocked his head, he chuckled. "Week after week you ask the same thing. Do you not know the answer to that question by now?"
She knew he wanted to fuck her, but she didn't know how he wanted to be fucked. How could she possibly know if he preferred to start with a blow job or simply take her from behind?
"No, Edward, I can't read your mind. Would you care to enlighten me?"
The truth was, Edward had hoped, just as he always had, that Bella could read his mind. He would have paid one hundred times her amount if she could… maybe even more.
"I'd like you to undress me… slowly," he said.
Bella strode toward Edward, gliding the tips of her nails along his scalp once she reached him.
She loved the feel of his hair between her fingers, soft and thick and just the right length to pull when she came, should she be in the position to do so.
Bella touched the tip of her nose to Edward's jaw and inhaled; he'd recently showered. The scent of his soap was still strong on his skin. She slid her hands underneath his jacket, removing it slowly per his request, and let it fall to the floor.
Edward's hands went to Bella's breasts, and he was delighted to discover she hadn't worn a bra. Her nipples immediately became erect from the touch of his thumbs circling them.
"How do you want me?" Bella's lips barely touched Edward's ear as she loosened his tie.
"Under me. I want to fuck you hard tonight." Edward squeezed her tits, his erection apparent as she brushed her stomach against his crotch.
"Of course, Edward. Will you fuck me so hard I'll ache tomorrow?"
Bella wasn't taunting him; it was merely her request.
"Yes."

…..Oh sorry! Just rereading that passage made me forget what I wanted to say LOL. It is no secret that the author of this story has a knack for erotic material, and this winner from the Beyond the Pale Contest does not disappoint in that area. What is surprising is the author’s ability to invoke such emotion and depth from the written word. I am flabbergasted by the rawness of this story. When 22blue decided to expand this story I was thrilled and she was very quick to let us know that Bella and Edward’s journey would not be a smooth one or uncomplicated.

"Sir! I'll have to call security if you don't leave." She steeled herself in front of Edward. It didn't matter that Edward towered over her; she was not intimidated by him. "Only family members are permitted."


Edward stepped back, one hand forcibly raking through his hair, the other on his hip. His eyes were swollen, bloodshot, and his face was stained with tears. "I am her family!" he screamed desperately, earning wide-eyed looks from other staff members. The nurse shook her head at another who silently offered to call security. But Edward hadn't noticed the exchange – all he could see through the tempered glass window was Bella lying lifelessly in the hospital bed. "Please," he begged, his voice cracking. "I'm all she has.

This brand new story from 22blue does have dark themes and carries some warnings but in my opinion, I have never read a story more honest to the characters. The emotions and the battle for survival from a tortured mind is phenomenally portrayed and with each and every chapter I find myself holding my breath, searching for comfort right alongside Bella and these are things I find incredible in a story. If you love a thought provoking, beautifully written story this might just be your new favorite its easily one of mine.

Banner by JaimeArkin

1 comments:

  1. Dinx said...:

    Totally agree. I'm completely hooked on this story, and I can't wait to see where she takes it.

Post a Comment