WIP of the Week: 4/4-4/10

April 04, 2011

The Peep Hole Chronicles by FFCollab
Review by MarriedMyEdward

Rating: M
Genre: Romance/Humor
Characters: Edward/Bella

Summary: Three boys. Three girls. Two peepholes. One big mis adventure. A Round Robin Collaboration. All human. Rated M.

So, what do you suppose would happen when you take roommates Bella, Rose, and Alice and they just happen to discover that not only do they have new neighbors moving in directly across the hall from their apartment, but they are three VERY good looking neighbors? To be honest, I'm just as much in the dark as you are...lol.

This is a very interesting story because each chapter is updated by a different author every time. So, your guess is as good as mine on how this story is going to play out. That's what makes this story sooo awesome! So far, we have had a meeting of the new neighbors, an unknown wife, a psycho girlfriend, and much, much more and still much, much more to come! Plus, I might be contributing something to this story come September. **wink wink**

I found out about this story because one of my favorite author's Simone and Marie did the second chapter. So, because they were going to write a chapter for it, I got hooked on the first one and then it kind of went from there. The people who started this story are @ImHereToReview and @MandyLeigh010.

Here is a little taste of what you are missing out on...

"Hey dickwads I could use a little help here!" He yelled as I brushed past him. "Oh! Sorry." He peeked around from his boxes and smiled at me. Fuck me into oblivion he was gorgeous.

"Uh…it's okay." I tried to smile but I knew I probably looked like a kid in a candy store.

"My roommates aren't being very helpful with the move." He adjusted the boxes in his arms.

"I think you're moving in across from me." I nodded and glanced at my watch. "Here let me help you."

"No you don't have to do that…" He shook his head, but I reached for the top box anyway.

"It's the neighborly thing to do." I started back up the stairs.

"Well if you ever need a cup of sugar I'd be happy to oblige," he said from behind me.

Make sure to go check out The Peep Hole Chronicles. Trust me, you won’t regret it.



Welcome to our weekly edition of The Banner and the Blurb! We are teaming up on a weekly basis with TwiFicPics to highlight their feature The Banner and the Blurb, bringing attention to the incredible banner makers that are out there.  We hope to bring more and more readers to these deserving fics show you some excellent graphics!
Please go check out the review on TwiFicPics and adopt a banner or two while you're there!

Banner by JaimeArkin

0 comments:

Post a Comment