WIP of the Week: 12/6-12/12

December 06, 2010

Smooth Operator by Cullcati

Rating: M
Genre: Humor
Characters: Edward/Bella

Summary: Edward has a hard on for the local diner girl. His roommate doesn't think he has the balls to pursue her. Can this Smooth Operator get the girl?

"Oh yeah baby, you feel that? You feel how hard you made me?" I chuckled lowly, my grin genuine.

I was winning.

"Mmm. You made me so wet tonight," she said, making my grin deepen into a smirk.

Oh I'm sure I did, baby girl. That's what they all say when I start working my magic.

"Can I put my long, thick cock inside you, baby?" I asked in my most innocent voice. Innocent, yet very naughty-boy-next-door was what I was going for tonight.

"Oh please! YES! Right there!" she quickly replied.

"Oh FUCK YES!" I grinned.

I just hit the jackpot.

"I want all of you." Her voice was mixed with heavy breaths. She was so into this.

"I am ALL IN, baby girl...All mother fucking in." I bit my lip.

I was feeling so lucky tonight.

"Harder," she panted. "Talk to me."

"You want me to really give it to you? You want me to pound you with my thick cock? I'm gonna give it to you so hard, baby." I could hear how wet she was. Her moans were getting louder. I knew it wouldn't take much more.

"Uhhh...Mmmm..." She couldn't even speak, she was so worked up. And understandably so. We had been at this for over 20 minutes already.

"I'm so close to getting mine, baby."

I was going to get it so good in just another second.

She kept moaning, and I threw in a few of my own moans too for good measure.

And then it happened.

I completely lost it. No. I mean. I lost it—ALL. I had gone all in on this online poker bet, and I lost everything.

"FUCK!" I yelled, slamming my fist on the desk in front of me. There goes this week's pay-check.

"Uh Uh UHH AHHH!" and she's done


That's right ladies and gents, our Edward in this story is a phone sex operator. Could you even imagine the amount of business this could generate? That is not even the best part! This is fun, fast paced story that comes to us by a new author giving us a great male perspective because he is one! Edward is living with his best friend, Rosalie, but pining after the lovely waitress, Bella, at an all night dinner that he frequents. He can’t get her out of his mind or dreams and lands himself in some awkward situations, like training a new recruit, Jasper, who Edward takes a disliking to from the start. This story has me in stitches each and every chapter and really plays around with the relationships of the characters in ways I have never seen before. Take Edward and Rose’s relationship friends for years, coworkers, and where does the line of friendship blur? Have no fear this is an ExB story, but in the real world, relationships are complicated and the author does a phenomenal job showing that. There is a great RPOV that was guest written by none other than KiyaRaven author of The Screamers and other great fics.

We watch as Edward fumbles and tries to gain the affections of Bella after a disastrous attempt to ask her out where he is rejected. Alice, also a newbie at the phone company Edward works for, hatches a plan to gain the interest of Bella and Jasper respectfully. Hilarity ensues and as Edward makes progress with Bella a new road block is thrown in his way in the form of her brother, The Man-Bear. Yes...Emmett is Bella’s overbearing cockblocking sibiling. I can’t tell you how much I laugh out loud at this tale of love and obstacles as we watch Edward make one bad decision after another. This is an endearing story with wonderfully written characters 12 chapters in. I would love for you to join me in reading this fun tale of love and friendship and dirty talk! You never know who might answer that phone when you call it could be the Southern Cowboy or the Cable guy. Come on and give it a try!

"Oh, oh cable guy…" I heard another moan. "I have my main channel wide open."

"I need to insert my tool into your channel to get you what you want. Open wide for me, baby. My tool is big and hard." I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment