WIP of the Week: 11/1-11/7

November 01, 2010

Ride by kris salvador

Rating: M
Characters: Edward/Bella

Summary: Bella wanted to fulfill a fantasy - to be groped inside a crowded train. She gets her wish and more, when a sex-starved ex-convict decides she's fair game. ALLHUMAN. Mature but with plot

“I felt him squeeze my ass firmly, and then he leaned his face close to my ear, his stubble touching my cheek, and whispered, "You like it?"

Gah! This sets the tone for one of the hottest fics I have ever read. I came across this story and was so intrigued by the idea of meeting a stranger on a train and having a complete affair with a stranger, no strings attached, not even names given. We meet Bella, a criminal justice student who is finishing up her summer break. After an incident with her roommate, Rose, who was unwillingly groped on a train, it becomes a fantasy for our mild mannered Bella to have the same experience. It turns to such an obsession for her that she starts to dress provocatively to entice someone to act and touch her while she rides the train daily. Then one day as the summer was ending her fantasy comes true on a train from Seattle to Tacoma.

We experience the heat and fear of being caught as these two start to explore each other’s bodies on a crowded train car. We discover as they disembark from the train at the next stop that the perpetrator and participant in Bella’s fantasy is Edward, a troubled soul, fresh from prison on his way from Chicago to a small town in Washington to start fresh. The touching on the train is just a small taste of what’s to come for these two individuals who are like magnets.

When the fantasy has been played out and our characters separate they are not apart for long, as they both end up in the small town of Forks, tied in different ways to Charlie Swan, Bella’s father and Edwards sheriff in charge of his parole. When Bella learns of Edwards identity and he of hers the fireworks have only begun.

"Wanna go for a ride?"


"Are you out of your fucking mind?" This was Forks, for fuck's sake. Everyone knew me in this town. Little Isabella Swan, the apple of her father's eyes was not the horny girl who picked up strange ex-convicts on trains and fucked like crazy. I wasn't about to upset that image by consorting with the town's newest ex-criminal. "Get out of my way."


He was at least a foot taller than I was and a hell lot bigger. We were in between houses but if I shouted loud enough, somebody was bound to hear me.


"Relax, I'm just asking you out for a ride. This monster's big enough for two." He patted the bike, his voice cajoling.


Just a ride, my ass. He might be a fantastic lay but he was also a sociopath, with a personality bordering on narcissistic. The psychiatrist who tested him during his trial didn't call him a clinical nutcase but there had been a general consensus that something was definitely wrong with his head.


"Fuck off.”

The author does such a wonderful job at weaving the intense sexual storyline with the gripping plot line of what Edward is in Washington for, is he there to start over, or start his criminal life over? There is the best characterization of Jasper I have ever read in this story. The author takes the time to develop the characters and draw us deeper in the story. This story is amazing at 12 chapters in and I am so excited to see where the author takes us next! After each chapter I see the relationship growing and changing; it’s no longer just a physical need but a connection that neither can deny and each chapter leaves me panting for more. Here’s a little taste and I hope you go for a Ride.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw. His face was flushed, his pupils so dilated that his eyes were almost completely black. His heart thrummed in tune to my ragged breaths and it was hot...God, it was so hot that I suddenly wanted him off me but at the same time, I didn't. I was acutely aware of the length of his body against mine, of his cock pressing against my stomach. I wanted him around me, against me, inside me.

"My turn," he growled, freeing my arm so he could wrap his hand around my neck. I could feel long fingers on my skin, tilting my head to one side. He leaned down and flicked his tongue on exposed skin. I closed my eyes and let myself feel. Lips replaced tongue and I couldn't help but hiss as he tasted me; skin and sweat and heaving breaths.


"Stay still."


Even if I wanted to, I couldn't move. A hand around my neck held me firmly in place and I could feel his hand tighten a little every time I squirmed. His other hand fumbled with the button of my jeans, shoving them down roughly as his other hand pinned me to the wall.


"Look at me...look at me before I fuck you...look at me...”

0 comments:

Post a Comment