New Fic of the Week: 8/6/12

August 09, 2012

The Heist by KreativeKreature
Review by Twilly

Rating: M
Genre: Crime/Romance
Characters: Edward & Bella

Summary: Have you ever felt like every event in your life is out of your control? Like it's all a lie? Hoax? Sham? "I'm no one, and pretty soon… you will be too." Welcome to The Heist.

The Heist is great, and it’s only three…wait, did it update already? Okay, four chapters in, so go read it .

There. Review done. Easiest review I ever wrote. I totally wrote that in like thirty seconds. I’m on fire.

What do you mean why? Because I told you to!

What? That’s not good enough? When did I lose my authority?

I never had any authority? Really? You mean I’m not the boss, I’m just bossy? Where’s the whiteout? I need to take “Fanfiction Boss” off my resume.

Fine, here’s why you should read it.

This Edward is different. Down on his luck, he stumbles into a convenience store and a chain of events that have him confused and scared for his life. A pretty brunette forces him at gunpoint into her car and on one little high-speed chase and the boy loses his shit.

Speaking of pretty brunettes, this Bella is dangerous. She’s a no holds barred, take no prisoners, shooting automatic weapons with both hands badass. Well, except she did take Edward prisoner; but come on, who among us wouldn’t take Edward hostage? Except she’s not holding Edward as her personal love monkey like some of us…I mean some of you all would. She has orders.

At this point, I’m not really sure what Bella’s motivation or intentions are and I really can’t tell if she’s a good guy, bad guy, or a good guy pretending to be a bad guy. I can’t wait to find out.

The Heist literally has me on the edge of me seat for the entire chapter. You all know me, I’m jumpy, it’s dangerous for me to sit there! I can’t help it; I need to know what’s going on. I need to know why Edward Masen has to cease to exist. I need to know what’s up with Bella and who all these people are in The Grotto and what they want with Edward. And I need to know who the blond man Bella shot in the convenience store was.

Come read The Heist with me. We’ll bite our nails together; we can call it The Heist manicure.

Banner by Twilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment